
For comfort and convenience, we chose the Holiday Inn Express located at 3900 Old Town Avenue. Right in the middle of historic Old Town, near downtown, and minutes from the airport, we hope you enjoy your stay there.
You can contact them directly at 619-299-7400 to book a room or visit them at their website. For better results, also try Priceline.
The airport is only minutes away.
- Follow the exit signs in the airport that indicate downtown and I-5. Merge onto Harbor Drive.
- Follow Harbor Drive for 1.5 miles until you reach Grape St. and turn left, staying in the left lane.
- Follow Grape St. for 1/2 mile. Following signs for I-5 North, go under the highway and turn left on Albatross and a quick left on Hawthorne.
- Merge onto I-5 North on the right-hand side.
- Exit at Old Town Ave. Turn right at the light, and go one block to Jefferson. The hotel is on that corner. Turn left on Jefferson to be in front of the main doors.
Also check Google Maps.

can't wait!
ReplyDelete